“A team is not a group of people who work together. A team is a group of people who trust each other”Simon Sinek – Together is Better
“Discovery is seeing what everyone else has seen, and thinking what no one else has thought”Albert Szent-Gyorgyi
On leading by example
“The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion”Paula Coelho
On getting people wrong
“You come at people with an open mind, but you never fail to get them wrong.
You get them wrong when you’re with them, or you tell someone about them, and get them wrong again.
That’s how we know we are alive. We are wrong.”American Pastoral
“We begin in admiration and we end by organizing our disappointment”Gaston Bachelard
On a Growth Mindset
“The only victory that counts is the victory over yourself”Jesse Owens
On Vision & Action
“Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.”Japanese Proverb
On changing your mind
“Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”George Bernard Shaw
On 9 Qualities that make a leader unforgettable
- They believe the unbelievable.
- They see opportunity in instability and uncertainty.
- They wear their emotions on their sleeves.
- They aren’t afraid to ask for help.
- They protect others from the bus.
- They’ve been there, done that, and still do that.
- They lead by permission, not authority.
- They embrace a larger purpose.
- They take real, not fake risks.